Tuesday 4 March 2014

Optimism


This week has been an optimistic one for me.  I’ve started blogging again (yay!) which has given me a great feeling of motivation for all sorts of areas in my life.  I wrote a new birthday list the other week (as it was my birthday), and I’m keen to get cracking with it!  The sun is out for longer, which always makes things a little easier and is giving me much needed energy.  I also have a new camera, so am feeling really excited about using it at every opportunity.

I feel that in life your energy, creativity and inspiration naturally ebbs and flows and it seems I’m going through a stage of positivity – which can sometimes be difficult at this gloomy time of year.  I’m so excited for the year ahead… I’ve got a feeling it’s going to be the best year ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!