Wednesday 24 October 2012

Wearing #1


Okay so this is kind of a big deal for me... my first real 'outfit post'.  You're probably wondering why I'm making such a fuss - people get dressed and step out of their house everyday right?  And I'm not usually overly conscious of what I wear, I just stick on what I find comfortable (which is the problem sometimes - with my 'style' that is).

I don't know if you remember, but earlier on this year I made it one of my goals to 'find my style'.  It has been fun finding outfits and other style blogs that I really like, and have pinned loads of inspiration to my Pinterest Board; but it has been another story altogether trying to make it happen to myself.  I suppose I'm nervous about this post because I'm putting myself out there to be judged - which is what I need if I'm going to take this goal seriously (and I always feel a bit silly posing in front of the camera).

This is very much a learning process for me, and I'm excited to finally get this goal of mine going.

6 comments:

  1. Love your style & I completely understand how daunting it must be to step in front of the camera. Good on you! Love the scarf :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same feeling every time I stand in front of the camera. After almost 2 years of blogging it still seems a bit silly and unnatural :P

    I hope you overcome that feeling :)

    Greetings!

    xoxo,
    Agnieszka


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady! Loving your style!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, Awesome! You look great..the photos look great....You will get the hang of the "posing" thing...I prefer to use a tripod and a wireless shutter..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will steal your leopard scarf. so in love.
    love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your lovely comments! I feel better already about the next 'wearing' post.

    Lois x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!