Thursday 4 October 2012

Lately


Autumn is most definitely upon us here in Sheffield and I quite like it.  The air is crisp and the leaves are turning - Autumn is a pretty time of year.  Lately I've been walking through the parks, taking in the changing scenery and wrapping up in some of my many scarves (as well as making some).  I've also been adding to my doily collection (yey!) which is inspiring me to make more giant ones.  I've tried a couple of prototypes, but I think I need to find a more suitable yarn before I'd be happy to list them in the shop.

With Autumn though comes longer nights, which is a bit rubbish when you have a long list of photography tasks to complete - not good.  I'm having to try and be really organised and take most of my photos at the weekend (which doesn't always work out if I've had friends over or a bit of a heavy night - I'll say no more).  This weekend I have my Nana and Bampie coming to see us... it's also my niece's 1st Birthday!  So plenty to be keeping busy with.  Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze some photos in here and there so I can share more with you than just Instagram pics.

Until then... x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!