Tuesday 16 October 2012

4 Simple Goals (#4)

Hello folks, I thought I'd give you a quick update on how goal number 4 is going on my 4 simple goals list in the hope that it will keep me motivated and maybe inspre you to get out and see more films...  I've seen the following two films over the past couple of weeks:

 

I enjoyed one a lot more than the other. They were both great in their own right, but I think Woody Allen films are more my thing. Holy Motors was an experience, but maybe a little (ahem) strange for a Friday night. If you've seen either film, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to see both, they look very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked To Rome with Love, although Ellen Page reeeally annoyed me in that film (sorry, had to say it! :). I recently saw The Teddy Bear and I LOVED it. So touching, sad & funny at the same time. Check out the trailer, if you'd like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IP-JK16cjE xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I get what you mean about Ellen Page (although I think she was meant to be annoying). Teddy Bear looks really good - I've added it to my watch list. Thanks for the recommendation.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!