Tuesday 4 September 2012

Creative Mess


This is the state of my dining table recently.  We haven't eaten at it in weeks!  I've been pretty busy thinking up new ideas, making prototypes, re-making prototypes, designing packaging, crocheting, painting, creating and generally making a bit of a mess.

I feel like I've neglected my blog a little bit though in the process and for that I apologise.  I won't promise to fix that issue this week, because I've still got quite a bit to catch up on before I head off on my hols at the weekend (Spain this time - woohoo!), but I do promise that I have lots of plans for this little corner of the internet for when I get back so please bear with me.

For the time being I'm going to make some lists, draw up some sort of plan (I'm quite a visual person and need to see my goals drawn up in front of me) and make a promise to myself that I'm going to be more organised after my, fingers crossed, refreshing break.  Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!