Sunday 23 September 2012

15 New Recipes


One of the things I put on my Birthday to-do list was to try 15 new recipes.  I have been quite good at trying out new recipes, but no so great at documenting them (sorry).  I love to cook, and love to eat even more!  Floyd is passionate about food and cooking too, so we're always up for trying new things and have quite a substantial collection of recipe books.  Above are just a few of the books I have been delving into recently.  Jamie Oliver and Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall are safe bets for me... I've always enjoyed the things I've tried from their books so am pretty confident each time we try another one of their recipes.

I'm also a huge fan of Asian food and have tried many recipes in my time.  I like to think I'm getting more of an idea about the different flavours and ingredients (but I still have a lot to learn!).  The above book is a good place to start for those who may not have tried to cook Chinese food before.  We recently bought some bamboo steamers and have been steaming our own dim-sum (my fave!).

What are your favourite recipe books?  I'm always up for finding new recipes and food blogs, so leave links below if you have any you think are worth a nosey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!