Saturday 19 May 2012

This week


So this week I started a few new projects.  I got a couple of new green friends for the terranium I plan on creating with the giant glass goldfish-bowl I picked up a couple of weeks ago.  I started a new granny-square project.  I discovered a new favourite treat - pea snacks!  And today, me and the mister are decorating the kitchen.  Phew!

Decorating was one of the things on my list, so I'm really glad to have started on that one.  Have you started any long awaited projects lately?

2 comments:

  1. Never saw pea snacks before, wonder how it taste.
    Have fun decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the pea snacks are similar to the pea crisps at Trader Joe's? Love those things. Have fun with all your neat sounding projects!

    xo
    cortnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!