Wednesday 16 November 2011

Hello world!

Well hello there people and welcome to my (new) blog.  Yes I've done this before, but decided I wanted a fresh start so here we are!  I plan to make this all about the things I love and make me feel inspired.  I also want to share how I keep myself motivated to try new things and new ideas, and hopefully inspire a few people to get busy doing some of the same.

But first let me introduce myself...





This is me.  I live in Sheffield in the North of England (where it's lovely, but cold).  I love crafts and crocheting and recently taught myself to knit.  My dream is to run my own business, and here is where I will be sharing my journey, inspiration and things I learn along the way.

- Lois x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!